Monday, April 18, 2016

Evening Walk

For the weekend my grandparents came for a visit.  Last night I went for a walk with Gma.  My poem lists some of the things I saw and heard.

Too-woo, woo, woo,
too-woo, woo, woo.
Robin walks across the road,
Oops, bathroom break!
One, wait, two bunnies!
Breathe in the crisp, sweet, spring air.
Wow, a hang glider!  Wait, two!
Watch out, car!
O, a toy drone!
Here it comes, and there it goes.
A little girl on a bike;
was that a woodpecker?
Wow, a fountain!
Around a bend,
there is our house.

That was a grand walk.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Caroline, you captured our walk in your poem! I can hear the mourning doves, see the robin (Hi, Robbie!) and rabbits, feel the air on my skin, remember our delight and surprise. Definitely a grand walk : )

    ReplyDelete