Friday, March 4, 2016

Descriptive Essay

Favorite Doll 

      Everyone has a special doll or stuffed animal.  I do, too.  Her name is Ginger.  I got her last Halloween. After we went trick-or-treating, we did a thing called "Switch Witch."  When you do Switch Witch, you can keep a few pieces of candy, but your parents take the rest in exchange for something you want.  I wanted Ginger.  Ginger is my favorite doll.
       When I saw Ginger at the store, I knew she was the one I wanted.  The first thing I thought to look at was her hair.  It was a shiny white-blond.  She also had beautiful peach-colored skin, and she had pretty green eyes.
       Then I looked farther down and was positive she was the one I wanted.  She was wearing a red dress, so I knew she looked good in dresses.  She also had the cutest shoes.  I still have them now.  They were red and had a bow on each of them.  Once I'd seen her from top to bottom, I thought she looked about a foot tall, and she looked like a nine-year-old, just like I was going to be in a few months.
       There are many reasons why I love Ginger.  Now, maybe you will write about your favorite doll or stuffed animal so you will never forget him or her.

-Caroline P.

   

2 comments:

  1. I have one, which is a Minecraft spider. I named him George because it was the first name that popped into my mind when I first got him.

    ReplyDelete